Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Letter Of Volunteer Hour Confirmation

IL NUOVO ZIDANE

A Europol, the one against Cagliari , from the film archive. Who does not have the necessary basic extraction, can not do it. Menez you. Two-pass, fake, doors on one side and he who enters the goal alone. Then the usual jubilation moderate ( Jérémy never laughs, smiles at most) and note the gesture to silence whomever. Inevitably demand an explanation directly by the attacker French "I am happy for this goal - said Menez - I want to dedicate it to Platini, because I knew he was in the stands to watch the match. Regarding the index led to the mouth, this was reported to my French friends (also at the stadium) that I always complain to score too little ". It is hard to believe, rather we tend to think that the player had been annoyed by the criticism against him by the press and fans complaining about his lack of prolificacy. But these are not times of controversy. Michel Platini after scoring the 3-0 at Cagliari, scored easily from Menez came even compare to the now retired Zidane player and to himself.
Go VOTE AssKickInRome Blog (my friend Mike).

0 comments:

Post a Comment